Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Trend Watch: Denim Skirts

Or you can go darker, with a gray top and black booties.
Lily Donaldson. Source: Getty Images via Popsugar

 I have never been a fan of the denim skirt, until now. Something about it screamed "outdated", but when the 70s came back I couldn't resist. Looking good in this piece seems to be no problem. Most popular styles have buttons down the front, but that is not a must. I think it looks perfect paired with a cool t-shirt, crop top, or turtleneck tank. I'll share with you how I style it soon. For now,  here are my top 3 buys in the category:


Image 6 of SHORT DENIM SKIRT WITH FRONT BUTTONS from Zara
Zara
Taryn via Off 5th Saks
MOTO Button Front A-Line Skirt - The Denim Skirt - We Love  
 Topshop via Keep




No comments:

Post a Comment